Selling Guide

Chestertons Antigua and Barbuda is dedicated to a seamless sales process with superior customer service.

Sales Procedure

1.

List with Chestertons Antigua and Barbuda

2.

Verbal offer from Purchaser and acceptance

3.

Appointment of an Attorney-at-Law to handle sale

4.

Exchange of Contracts for sale and payment of a 10% deposit to the Attorney-at-Law. The remaining 90% of the balance is paid to you at time of conveyance.

Get in touch with us!

For all inquiries send us
a message using a form below

Stay tuned!

Sign up to get the latest news,
updates and special offers delivered
to your inbox.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.